Sunday, March 18, 2018

Review: Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon

Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not a bad series. Funny throughout. I was not a fan of the art. The play between Clint and Kate is nice. Two Hawkeyes for the price of one. I would like to see more development on Clint.

Update: I reread this after a couple of years and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot more the second time around. For one thing, I appreciate Aja's art style a lot more now. He has certainly risen to be one of my favorite current artists. The dynamics between the two Hawkeyes is great. There is a roguishness about the characters that is really fun to read. I can see some details in this volume that carry through to other books in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment