Friday, September 16, 2016

I Read Comic Books

Some things have changed for me recently and I haven't been able to get as much reading done as I would like. Fortunately, I came across a comic book related podcast that I have been enjoying immensely. It is called I Read Comic Books and features comic picks, general comic book discussions, comic book news, and usually some comic related topic that makes up the rest of the show. Each episode is an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes long.

The guys (I'm still in the archives and realize there have been some changes to the contributors) are pretty entertaining. Each one has a particular publisher they like to read, though over the course of the episodes I've listened to they've expanded into others based on recommendations and such. I found my way to the podcast through a group on Goodreads. It's nice to get a different take on some of these books, particularly ones that I may not end up getting to. It is also a change of pace from the Image podcast that I've posted about in the past. I highly recommend checking out the podcast and the Goodreads group.

No comments:

Post a Comment