Monday, April 22, 2019

Review: The Oracle Year

The Oracle Year The Oracle Year by Charles Soule
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked this book up almost entirely based on the fact that I've enjoyed the few comic books that I've read by Soule previously. The idea that someone could wake up knowing 108 things that would happen in the future was pretty interesting too. I like the approach of seeing what someone might do with that sort of information and how the world would react to them. Everything from Will Dando's approach to how he uses the information he has been gifted with to the way the other people in the book react to his predictions is handled really well. This is a living, breathing world that we get a chance to visit. It might be a little dry at times, but I found it to be a lot of fun with some intriguing ideas.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment