Tuesday, April 25, 2017

When to Rob a Bank Review

When to Rob a Bank. Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner. 2015. William Morrow. 405 pages.

Rating: 3/5

For a collection of blog posts, this isn't bad. It is the fourth book in the Freakonomics series. I can't compare this to the others because I haven't read them. I imagine this one is a bit more freeform. They loosely tie their selections together under some pretty broad categories.

These guys are clearly intelligent. Despite some quirky subjects, they do take themselves fairly seriously. It happened that I was reading this while taking an economics course, so it was fairly relevant for me. I think this made the book more enjoyable than I would have found it otherwise.

If I had to do it over again, I would want to read Freakonomics first, then maybe come to this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment