Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review: The Mighty Thor Vol. 1: Thunder In Her Veins

The Mighty Thor Vol. 1: Thunder In Her Veins The Mighty Thor Vol. 1: Thunder In Her Veins by Jason Aaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really like what Jason Aaron has been doing with the Thor titles. Come to think of it I just like Jason Aaron's writing in general. This book feels familiar in that it is focused around a war in Asgard. There is scheming from Loki, Thor and Odin are butting heads, and the dark elves and frost giants are up to no good. Somehow, Aaron is able to give that all a fresh take, partially by pulling on the history of these characters within the Marvel universe. The art is top notch, but I don't really expect anything less from Marvel at this point. A word of warning though, new readers should probably start with Thor, Volume 1: The Goddess of Thunder.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment